Eye exercises are made to strengthen the eye muscle,the eye movements, enhance your focusing, and stimulate the vision center of the brain. Even thought there are no scientific proof that eye exercise can help improve your eyesight, the exercises might help you to correct the existing eye problems that you have and will preserve the current eyesight level.
- before you try eye exercises, it’s a brilliant idea to get a professional eye exam done by your optometrist.
- before you attempt eye exercises, you should ask your optometrist first if these exercises would benefit your eyes.
- Up and Down – Look up and focus on what you see. Look down and focus on what you see. Look up and down 5 times. Repeat this cycle 3 times.
- Left and Right – Look to the left and focus on what you see. Then look right and focus on what you see. Move your eyes side to side 5 times. Repeat this cycle 3 times.
- Diagonal Vision Exercise – Look straight ahead. Look down and to the left. Move your eyes diagonally and look up and to the right. Focus on what you see. Repeat this exercise 5 times, then look straight ahead and do the same exercise looking down and to the right and then look up and to the left. Repeat this cycle 3 times.
- Up and Down Zig Zag – Look straight ahead and move your eyes in up and down in zig zag movements.